braz

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tag you're it!

noirin tagged me. Here are five things you probably didn't know about me and then the next five unfortunate victims who I've tagged.
  • I have a twin, Tony - it's surpising how many people meet him in town or wave at him across the street and when he doesn't wave back, they all get very annoyed with me the next time I see them!
  • I started in UL in 1996, doing Computer Systems.
  • I was chair of the YFG branch in UL and I've also been vice-chair for Limerick East.
  • My PhD is on the understanding of concurrent auditory icons.
  • I'm one of the two Irish delegates for the COST Action IC0601 on Sonic Interaction Design (SID).

My five taggies are:
Danny
Mike
Mikael
Mark (cheez)
Conal (zoney)

1 Comments:

  • we're not twins,
    /tony

    p.s. and if we are, i'm the better looking one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home