braz

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

UK and Ireland Google Maps are Online

Here's to the latest tool for campaign planning:
Taking
Limerick city center
as an example (follow the link to see the Map).

The service is available at Google Maps UK and you can also check out Google Local UK.

So the next question is where are we getting our postcodes and then we can really see some targeted marketing!

To take it even further we've got some US examples of tailoring of Google Maps such as offering an overlay of the Chicago Transit Authority map on the Chicago Google Map or scrapping Craigslist for rent ads placing them on Google Maps. For the really technically inclined, check out this link.

1 Comments:

  • I can see ny house from there. Well where my house is anyway. A representation of where my house is at least.

    I can see a represntation of where my house is from here just doesn't carry the same punch!!!

    By Blogger mgb, at 3:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home