braz

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Web Trend Map 2007 Version 2.0


The information architects consultancy in Japan, have a really cool update on their 200 most successful websites in the form of this rather sweet Tokyo style train map.

It's available in various versions including A3 pdf and as online clickable page.

Mashable has a nice list of group collaboration tools. I'll be adding Dan Lockton's blog to my list of interesting reads. If you are interested in design, take a look at Stanford's Michael Shanks and his class Ten Things 2007. Wired has a nice piece on citizen cartographers.

The Seanad election is all done bar the counting and luckily for Kevin, he didn't find any takers for his votes. I'm looking forward to seeing who is in and who is out.

As for the Deathly Hallows, even after reading it I'm undecided, but I suppose all series eventually run out of steam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home