braz

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Flu and down time

Seems I couldn't avoid it any longer and I've been down with a bit of a Flu. Still trying between sneezes to get some writing done.

I'll admit to having gone off on a binge to cheer myself up and I've ordered Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout and some super bright LEDS as well as some shiny triple RGB LEDS. I know I'm going to be doing some workshops next semester on Physical Computing using AVRs and Arduinos and I was reading a nice paper ``Fabric PCBs, electronic sequins, and socket buttons: techniques for e-textile craft'' so I decided it might be nice to have a little show and tell.

3 Comments:

  • Join the club. .... Bless you ...

    By Blogger cyberviking, at 2:55 a.m.  

  • Cheers Mikael and bless you too!

    I think we'll need to get a couple of large boxes of tissues at this rate for the lab!

    By Blogger Eoin Brazil, at 10:49 a.m.  

  • Get well soon! Ping me for coffee when you feel up to it

    By Blogger Joe, at 12:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home