braz

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Girlie Guinness


Girlie Guinness
Originally uploaded by bluepelican.
Well the latest brew for testing by two old crusties, that being Alan and myself was Guinness Medium Strength, it failed. As we're both regular Guinness drinkers (crusties I know!) we couldn't find anything worthwhile about their new brew. Its first taste was acceptable but rapidly declined to a watery tasteless pap. Neither of us managed more than half a pint which was a poor showing as both our pints were free samples from a Guinness rep. The rep couldn't even find a decent reason for us to change to the beer! Guinness are testing several new brews country wide so maybe one of those will prove a better beer. Maybe the Guinness export will be the next one to hit Limerick but for now, both Alan and I are sticking to the tried and tested.



Old Guinness 1 - Girlie Guinness 0

1 Comments:

  • If it works, don't fix it. You can't improve a product - Guinness - that's already perfect. I had 1 trial pint in the past week and the Mid Strength stuff is checmical rubbish. I will never allow it to touch my body again.

    By Blogger cyberviking, at 1:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home