braz

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sore heads but great craic

Survived a great session out with the lads in Thurles where we even got to clean up afterwards as one of the lads is running the pub for his uncle for the week. I've also learned that I'm a hopeless darts player and I'm even worse when drunk!

Went to the PhD forum yesterday and heard a good talk on semantic business networks which was all about social networks, social capital and SME's. Then Prof Eamonn Murphy gave what I have to say was the very best stats introduction in a more helpful way of visualising what you're trying to do. Knowing a bit of stats already didn't matter as the presentation was brillant. I'll put up my notes once I transcribe them and I've already asked Mikael to see if we can get Eamonn to do the same talk for all our postgrads. Now to find Denis and get coffee for the sore heads.

1 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you had a good time in Thurles as I'm thinking of going there myself on a trip. Are there any good pubs you can recommend?

    By Blogger CW, at 6:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home