braz

Monday, December 03, 2007

Monday and a local focus

Well seems somebody reads my ramblings and rants as I've made it onto the Limerick Leader's in their local blogs section. I reckon there must be one or two readers of IrishElection.com that made the connection or else from the LimerickBlogs.com page, either way its great and thanks to all the nice people at the Limerick Leader for throwing my blog in the section. As always and ever, I'm proud and happy to be a Limerick man. Hat tip to Dan for pointing this out to me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Eoin,

    You won't believe this - I just linked to your page via the Limerick Leader......

    MADNESS!!!! They haven't found me yet TG.

    For those thinking of my Christmas pressie.... there's the Ballybrown Parish Journal http://www.limerickleader.ie/CustomPages/CustomPage.aspx?pageid=55860

    Keep my spot in Richies sacred!!!

    By Blogger Earhart, at 2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home